Current Job Opening(s):
Position: Full-Time Treasury Management Specialist
Salary: Commensurate with experience
This position is primarily responsible for identifying and calling on prospective and existing customers for whom Treasury Management products and services would provide compelling cost/benefit.
Minimum Level of Preparation and Training
• A high school diploma or equivalent.
• Three years of job related experience in Deposit Operations/Treasury Management functions.
• Familiar with Banking products and services.
• Knowledgeable in computer hardware and software.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software applications that include Word, Excel, databases and the ability to integrate applications with each other.
• Internet/web server application knowledge.
Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills; positive outgoing personality; group facilitation skills.
• Able to utilize good judgment, demonstrate patience, and maintain a professional demeanor.
• Technical training and experience in the Deposit Operations/Treasury Management functions.
• Broad knowledge of departmental balancing, operations, policies and procedures.
• Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with personnel of other departments and branches.
• The ability to operate a variety of automated and standard office equipment.
• Ability to work in a fast paced production environment with consistent deadlines.
• Good knowledge of computer generated reports and procedures as they affect the department’s operation.
• Ability to make quick decisions.
• Ability to synthesize and act on inside and outside customer needs.
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday – Friday
If you are interested in a career at NewFirst National Bank, please complete the Employment Application and fax it with your resume (optional) to:
Or mail the Employment Application and your resume to:
NewFirst National Bank
Human Resources Dept.
P.O. Box 470
El Campo, TX 77437
Fax (361) 894-0350
You may send an email to Human Resources by clicking on the "OK" link below. By doing so, you should understand that you are about to send information over the Internet that will not be transmitted in an encrypted or secure form. It might be possible for others to see what you are sending, therefore, you should assume that this email is not secure. For your protection, please do not send any personal information (i.e., Social Security Number, Account Number, Date of Birth, PIN Number, etc.)
NewFirst National Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran